Tuesday, September 29, 2009

piinky poutt

So lately, I've been obsessing over pink lippies. There have been a plethora of Youtube gurus [mainly fafinettex3] showcasing adorable and inexpensive lipsticks in the sweet and doll-like pink hue.

Let's start off with NYX:
My faves are Thalia and
Strawberry Milk

tea-noir.net


lootwagonista


Now onto Rimmel :]
Airy Fairy and Pink Champagne



Ulta.com


And last would be Maybelline's new Color Sensational line:
in Pink Please


drugstore.com


All feels very nice and smooth on the lips. I know to some of you, they all look the same [even I think so too] but I just can't resist these lippies. Most of the time I just alternate them each day for school. All of them look UH-MAY-ZING with the smokey eye. The warmer light pinks looks good with the purple-pink-frost smokey, while the nude-ier pinks looks best with the grey-black-silver smokey. With my skin tone, it doesn't look too drastic even if I wear it by itself and just mascara on. And all of them are around $5 each or less, so it's very affordable. [The Maybelline one was around $7-8, depending where you buy them] Others also count them as dupes for higher end lipsticks like MAC and Nars. Overall I'm pretty much satisfied with the quality of the colors and their staying power, well, as long as you don't keep drinking lol.



*I didn't post my own lipsticks because they're already used and wouldn't look too pretty to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment